Wednesday, November 11, 2009

30 Weeks Down, Less than 10 to Go!


So excited to be 3/4 of the way done with our first pregnancy!

Matt & I moved into the new house last weekend, and with the exception of not having the water turned on yet, things are going well. We still need to move the kitchen, master bathroom, our clothes, and pets to the new house, but other than that, we are practically done!

My parents are arriving Saturday to stay through Thanksgiving. We are thankful that my dad will be able to help with all the little "projects" around the house (painting Macy's room, fixing the tile in the kitchen, etc). My mom is also looking forward to doting on her daughter and unborn granddaughter....well, at least I hope she is!

Macy Grace is a little cheerleader already; she practices her kicks, flips, and jumps every morning between 9:30-11:00, every afternoon from 2:00-3:30, and every evening between 6-8 pm. She especially likes it when Daddy reads her "Goodnight Moon" and "The Hungary Caterpillar". She gives me insane heartburn everyday, but if I could make it through 3+ months of morning sickness, I suppose I can last another 2 months with the heartburn. I can't believe it's coming up so soon!

I am not looking too prego yet; when I went to pick up my prescription from the pharmacy, the pharmacist, asked me if I was on birth control, because "this medication can reduce its effectiveness" to which I responded, "sir, I am 30 weeks. I don't think that will make a difference at this point!" He looked very confused after I told him this. I suppose he could have thought I am a little chunky, haha.

This is my first posting, so hope this is what I am supposed to be writing!

Much love,

Liz (& Matt & Macy)

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous that I don't get to come for Thanksgiving :(
    I'll be back here in NE keeping track of Cosmo, Alley, and Mr. Sweaters.

    P.S. My laptop smells like a baby's bottom.
    (I got a bit over zealous with my "moist wipes"...don't think they were intended for cleaning computer keyboards or screens :)

    ReplyDelete