Monday, August 2, 2010

Recent Happenings....

So it has been awhile since I've last posted....a LONG while. I suppose I should clue everyone in on what has been happening recently....

January 20, 2010--Macy was born! :) A cute little glow-worm bundle of joy!!

February marked the departure of my right hand (my mom) from her extended stay in Arizona. Matt's parents also visited. We are both hoping that BOTH sets of grandparents can someday join us in Arizona!

In March, Macy had her first plane ride, and first of many trips to Nebraska. Macy & I stayed for about 10 days and highlights included visits from many friends, my bridal shower, and bachelorette party! Matt also had his bachelor party in Las Vegas. Macy also saw snow for the first time in Nebraska! By the time we returned from Nebraska, Macy was also sleeping through the night!

April absolutely flew by! Some highlights include wedding plans, wedding plans, and more wedding plans. Workouts and workdays. And more wedding planning.

In May, my sister, MacKenzie, graduated from college and Macy and I visited Nebraska for the event. Then, came wedding day! It was perfect weather, and a perfect day, despite all the troubles our out-of-town guests had in their arrivals. :) Matt and I then continued on to Atlanta, where highlights included Olympic Park, the Aquarium, and Mushroom Mellow's pizzeria. Macy enjoyed spending time with Gramma and Grumpa Moore.

In June, Matt and I went tubing down the Salt River, celebrated Matt's birthday with ice cream cake and happy hour at Kona Grill, and Macy and I went back to Nebraska for a friends bachelorette party and Father's Day.

In July, our family watched fireworks for the 4th, and enjoyed a "stay-cation" at the Hotel W in Scottsdale. We tubed down the Salt River again, and continued our attendance at Red Mountain Community Church. Macy's bottom teeth "appeared" and she began to regularly eat solid foods.

August is now here, and in a few days Gramma & Grumpa Moore arrive to babysit Macy while Matt & I head to Sandals Ocho Rios in Jamaica. That's what we've been up too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment